Why Daisy Hosted Voice?
Daisy Hosted Voice is our market-leading hosted business VoIP proposition which will ensure your customers are ready for the PSTN switch off in 2025.
Run on Gamma’s highly resilient and secure next-generation horizon network, switching your customers to Daisy Hosted Voice means they’ll have a cloud phone system rather than one that sits in the office. The hosted option is the ideal business VoIP solution and is suited any business, providing there’s already fibre broadband or Ethernet connection installed.
What’s more, the easy-to-use web portal allows your customers to access their call information and personalise their system to ensure every call is handled effectively.
With Daisy Hosted Voice, your customers get so much more.
- Scalable – Easily adaptable package as they grow
- Secure – built-in business continuity and disaster recovery with call re-routing options available
- Reliable, robust platform – runs on Gamma’s highly resilient network
- No hardware – complete PBX functionality without the hardware
- Flexibility – opens up remote working
- Cost-effective – Unlimited internal calls between colleagues
Daisy Hosted Voice is an easier and more cost-effective way for your customers to manage their phone systems. It takes them from the traditional PBX phone system to making phone calls over the internet instead, resulting in better connections and smaller bills.
Why Daisy for Hosted Telephony
Here’s how Daisy Hosted Voice transformed our customers’ business.View here
Watch our Hosted Telephony webinar
Everything you need to know about Daisy Hosted Voice.View here