What is Ethernet Point-to-Point?
Ethernet Point-to-Point allows your customers to extend their business network across two locations using a secure, fast and reliable data transfer. This point-to-point leased line solution is ideal for any customers which have multiple offices and need to provide access to centralised resources.
Your customers can connect offices wherever they are with Ethernet Point-to-Point. If they’ve got two office locations and want to connect them safely, securely and reliably then Ethernet Point-to-Point could be the answer. It doesn’t matter where their offices are, this speedy Ethernet connection ensures they can access all of their data. Our dedicated, full-fibre internet connection between sites also ensures all data stays secure and reliable.
- Up to 10 Gbps symmetrical upload and download speeds
- High availability, low latency private circuits
- Available with both copper or fibre Ethernet solutions
- 24/7/365 UK-based support and customer service
- Robust Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- 24/7/365 UK based technical support and customer services
Use our handy connectivity checking tool to see if your customers are in a fibre-enabled area within seconds.Try Now
Independent Telephony Solutions