What is SIP Trunking?
SIP Trunking (Session Initiation Protocol) is a flexible, low cost alternative to ISDN.
Using SIP allows your customers to experience the benefits of a hosted solution, without removing their existing legacy telephone equipment.
SIP optimises their data connection so that they have just one line for both voice services and the internet. Put simply, it’s an evolution from a traditional phone system to one that can withstand whatever changes the future may bring.
Your customers get the benefits of a hosted voice solution on the phones they’ve already got and you benefit from getting them one step closer to the cloud.
- Minimise Disruption – Retain your existing phone system.
- Never miss a call with automatic call diverts using the free Daisy Web Portal.
- Standard SIP trunk prices are £6 per month per trunk, compared to an average of £16 per channel of an ISDN30.
- ‘On-net’ calls between customer sites are provided free of charge.
- Operate without geographic telephone number constraints
- Use services such as call recording and call reporting without on-site hardware.
Why Daisy for SIP Trunking
JK Comms Limited
Independent Telephony Solutions
JK Comms Limited
The steps in becoming a Daisy Partner
You’re thinking of becoming a Partner but would like to know more about how it works. Well here's how it goes...
Register your interest in becoming a Daisy Partner
One of our expert team will give you a call for an initial chat to explain how becoming a Daisy Partner can benefit your business
We'll arrange to meet you, either virtually or in person, so that we can better understand your business and you can ask any questions you might have
You'll be signed up as a Daisy Partner and receive exclusive access to our Daisy Partner Portal
We'll provide you with the support you need, any training you might require and the marketing collateral you want to make our partnership a success