BT Wholesale Leased Lines
We’re proud to work closely with the BT Wholesale team so that we can provide you with superb levels of internet reliability utilising BTnet leased line solutions. BT Wholesale have several different packages to select from so don’t worry if your business needs a BT leased line solution for 10 employees or over 100 employees – together, we’ve got you covered.
BT Wholesale provide several telephony products to retail customers and, with an extensive portfolio, BT has products which give our customers the choice and flexibility they need.
Benefit from the independence of LeasedLine.co.uk and challenge us to get you the best BTnet leased line for you.
- Dedicated connection - BT Wholesale provides you with your own dedicated line, so you don’t have to worry about sharing your connection with anybody and, as a result, you won’t experience dips in your internet’s performance.
- Massive capacity - Your BT leased line allows a substantial number of users to be online at the same time, no matter what applications they’re running.
- Super-quick upload time - Unlike broadband connections, a BT dedicated line allows you to upload huge files within seconds.
- Responsive - If you experience any problems regarding your BT dedicated line, your expert support team is only a phone call away 24/7/365.
- Manage your speed - Upgrade your internet speed whenever you need to make sure your leased line connection is in sync with the rest of your business.
- Uncapped data - With a BT leased line, your data is unlimited don’t worry about frustrating caps or fair usage policies.
- And much more! - Further benefits of installing a BTnet leased line include regular usage reports, low lag guarantees as well as fully managed service and equipment.
Exclusive leased line supplier connections mean guaranteed high speeds and service levels
We only work with trusted providers
Leased line comparisons with rapid response times
A fantastic range of leased line deal offers to meet the needs of your business
UK-based staff – our dedicated call team will pick up in 3 rings
We’re proud to have a diverse client base across multiple sectors and of all sizes
The steps in becoming a Daisy Partner
You’re thinking of becoming a Partner but would like to know more about how it works. Well here's how it goes...
Register your interest in becoming a Daisy Partner
One of our expert team will give you a call for an initial chat to explain how becoming a Daisy Partner can benefit your business
We'll arrange to meet you, either virtually or in person, so that we can better understand your business and you can ask any questions you might have
You'll be signed up as a Daisy Partner and receive exclusive access to our Daisy Partner Portal
We'll provide you with the support you need, any training you might require and the marketing collateral you want to make our partnership a success