Neos Networks Leased Lines
The UK-wide Neos Networks leased lines provide reliable, high capacity Ethernet connectivity. It functions on delivering an efficient service to businesses of various sectors. In addition, its ‘Extreme Internet Access’ leased lines are capable of supplying speeds from 10Mbps to 10Gbps – perfect for meeting business bandwidth requirements.
About Neos Networks
Neos Networks, formerly known as SSE Enterprise Telecoms, has over 20 years of industry knowledge. It has experience in providing integrated solutions and working with businesses of all sizes across the UK. Furthermore, it offers tailored Ethernet services fit for a digital future, all at great prices.
Why choose Neos Networks for leased lines?
- Integrated solutions tailored to businesses of all sizes
- Meet your bandwidth requirements with speeds ranging from 10Mbps to 10Gbps
- Part of the UK’s “Big Six” companies
Looking for a great deal on leased line services? Check out our latest offers.
- Superb service – receive a high capacity, low latency service.
- Enhanced flexibility – Flexing your bandwidth up or down is no problem with Extreme Internet Access. It allows you to ensure you have the bandwidth to suit your business’ needs.
- High levels of service insurance – The MPLS core network will supply a minimum of three network paths for your company’s internet connection.
- Quick lead time – Your leased line installation should happen within 55 days of your inquiry. On average, this is quicker than other providers in the market.
- Bespoke services – Get the connectivity and bandwidth of your leased line tailored to your business requirements.
- Highly experienced – You will have a dedicated, passionate team who are experienced in delivering an unbeatable service.
- Constant monitoring – With 24/7 monitoring, your leased line is guaranteed to consistently run at peak efficiency.
- Cost-effective solutions – The Extreme Internet Access leased line can benefit businesses in a variety of sectors at a great price.
Exclusive leased line supplier connections mean guaranteed high speeds and service levels
We only work with trusted providers
Leased line comparisons with rapid response times
A fantastic range of leased line deal offers to meet the needs of your business
UK-based staff – our dedicated call team will pick up in 3 rings
We’re proud to have a diverse client base across multiple sectors and of all sizes
The steps in becoming a Daisy Partner
You’re thinking of becoming a Partner but would like to know more about how it works. Well here's how it goes...
Register your interest in becoming a Daisy Partner
One of our expert team will give you a call for an initial chat to explain how becoming a Daisy Partner can benefit your business
We'll arrange to meet you, either virtually or in person, so that we can better understand your business and you can ask any questions you might have
You'll be signed up as a Daisy Partner and receive exclusive access to our Daisy Partner Portal
We'll provide you with the support you need, any training you might require and the marketing collateral you want to make our partnership a success