Virtual1 Leased Lines
Working exclusively for the wholesale market, leased line provider Virtual1 operates an advanced, high capacity and low latency UK network. Virtual1 offer multiple connectivity types that range in performance and price, so you’re sure to find a leased line solution that suits your business.
Based in London, Virtual1 is focussed on performance and providing its partners with the best solutions, at the best prices. Virtual1 won the “Network Provider of the Year” award in 2016 and has been listed in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
Why choose Virtual1?
- High capacity, low latency network
- Extensive specialist coverage in Greater London
- Expansion across the UK
- Built for the wholesale market - The state-of-the-art technology that has been used to create Virtual1’s leased line products is specifically suited to businesses who operate within the wholesale market.
- Super-effective performance - The infrastructure used to create Virtual1’s leased line technology ensures that they can deliver a high capacity, low latency network connection to your company.
- A strong philosophy - All the leased line solutions that Virtual1 offers are created with both intelligence and performance in mind.
- Huge coverage - Thanks to their ultra-modern infrastructure, Virtual1 are able to provide their services to customers located across the entire United Kingdom.
- Achieve high internet speeds - The leased line services that Virtual1 deliver provide Ethernet speeds from 10Mbps, all the way to 10Gbps.
- Sharing made easy - The ‘Layer 2’ solution by Virtual1 allows separate sites within your organisation to share a common Ethernet broadcast domain.
Exclusive leased line supplier connections mean guaranteed high speeds and service levels
We only work with trusted providers
Leased line comparisons with rapid response times
A fantastic range of leased line deal offers to meet the needs of your business
UK-based staff – our dedicated call team will pick up in 3 rings
We’re proud to have a diverse client base across multiple sectors and of all sizes
The steps in becoming a Daisy Partner
You’re thinking of becoming a Partner but would like to know more about how it works. Well here's how it goes...
Register your interest in becoming a Daisy Partner
One of our expert team will give you a call for an initial chat to explain how becoming a Daisy Partner can benefit your business
We'll arrange to meet you, either virtually or in person, so that we can better understand your business and you can ask any questions you might have
You'll be signed up as a Daisy Partner and receive exclusive access to our Daisy Partner Portal
We'll provide you with the support you need, any training you might require and the marketing collateral you want to make our partnership a success