Vodafone Leased Line
Vodafone is a British multinational telecommunications company. Headquartered in London, Vodafone owns and operates networks in over 25 countries and has partner networks in over 50 other countries. Over 30 years ago, Vodafone made the very first mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and, since then, the brand has strived to lead the way.
Vodafone leased line boasts a wide range of Vodafone leased line offers and solutions, with a choice of Ethernet Wireline, Ethernet VPN, and Dedicated Ethernet solutions from 10Mbps to 100Gbps. Leasedline.co.uk work closely with Vodafone so that your business is supplied with the perfect leased line solution. Vodafone is committed to offering the best Vodafone leased line deals for all of its customers.
Why choose Vodafone?
- British multinational telecommunications company
- Committed to offering the best network services for customers
- Offers a wide range of Ethernet solutions
- A dedicated connection - A Vodafone leased line will provide you with a reliably quick connection, as you won’t have to worry about competing with consumer traffic.
- Choose a service that suits you - Vodafone provides service speeds that range from 10Mbps to 10Gbps, so you can be confident of identifying a service that suits your requirements.
- Scale up if you wish - If you ever need to upgrade your Vodafone leased line plan, you are easily able to do.
- Effective global networking - Vodafone’s Ethernet Services package operates on a revolutionary network which allows you to benefit from a reliable connection wherever you are situated.
- No restrictions - Use as much internet data as you want with Vodafone. Your Vodafone package has no data restrictions, and you will not be charged extra for extortionate internet usage.
- Learn about your usage - You will have access to specialist reports so that you can confidently understand your online performance.
- Take control of your connection - Vodafone allows you to easily manage your Ethernet traffic and even prioritise traffic when you need to.
Exclusive leased line supplier connections mean guaranteed high speeds and service levels
We only work with trusted providers
Leased line comparisons with rapid response times
A fantastic range of leased line deal offers to meet the needs of your business
UK-based staff – our dedicated call team will pick up in 3 rings
We’re proud to have a diverse client base across multiple sectors and of all sizes
The steps in becoming a Daisy Partner
You’re thinking of becoming a Partner but would like to know more about how it works. Well here's how it goes...
Register your interest in becoming a Daisy Partner
One of our expert team will give you a call for an initial chat to explain how becoming a Daisy Partner can benefit your business
We'll arrange to meet you, either virtually or in person, so that we can better understand your business and you can ask any questions you might have
You'll be signed up as a Daisy Partner and receive exclusive access to our Daisy Partner Portal
We'll provide you with the support you need, any training you might require and the marketing collateral you want to make our partnership a success