Openreach Leased Lines
Our partner Openreach is the business responsible for Britain’s digital telecoms network. They work on behalf of over 580 communications providers including TalkTalk, Vodafone, and BT Business. By contacting Leasedline.co.uk, we can provide you with an Openreach leased line that is assured to provide high levels of speed and reliability.
BTnet & BTnet Express Lines Available
BT Openreach offers two separate BT leased line products; BTnet Express and BTnet. BTnet Express is a more affordable, less powerful version of BTnet. BTnet Express is more suitable for 1-20 users and offers up to 30Mbps, whereas BTnet can cater for over 100 users and is based on 100Mbps.
Openreach has made it its mission to build the best possible network with the highest quality of service, to make sure that everyone within your organisation can be connected. Openreach manages BT’s local access network, which connects customers to their local telephone exchange.
Why choose Openreach?
- Maintain the UK’s fibre, wires and cables network
- Keeping everyone connected
- Work on behalf of 580 telecoms providers
- Superb flexibility - If you ever need to change the speed of your internet so that it can keep up with the demands of your business, you can do it quickly and simply with an Openreach connection.
- Fantastic performance levels - As you won’t be sharing your dedicated leased line with anyone else, your Openreach leased line will supply exceptional speeds with super-low latency.
- Keep track of internet usage - By using the web portal, you can see exactly how your business is using your leased line.
- Huge capacity - A BTnet leased line from Openreach can comfortably handle even the most data-hungry businesses out there.
- Security options are available - If you wish, you can opt for the security package add-on from BTnet which will help keep your business safe from potential cyber threats.
Exclusive leased line supplier connections mean guaranteed high speeds and service levels
We only work with trusted providers
Leased line comparisons with rapid response times
A fantastic range of leased line deal offers to meet the needs of your business
UK-based staff – our dedicated call team will pick up in 3 rings
We’re proud to have a diverse client base across multiple sectors and of all sizes
The steps in becoming a Daisy Partner
You’re thinking of becoming a Partner but would like to know more about how it works. Well here's how it goes...
Register your interest in becoming a Daisy Partner
One of our expert team will give you a call for an initial chat to explain how becoming a Daisy Partner can benefit your business
We'll arrange to meet you, either virtually or in person, so that we can better understand your business and you can ask any questions you might have
You'll be signed up as a Daisy Partner and receive exclusive access to our Daisy Partner Portal
We'll provide you with the support you need, any training you might require and the marketing collateral you want to make our partnership a success