Cisco Managed Routers
Our partner, Cisco, is the world leader in networking with 85% of internet traffic travelling across their systems. We’re proud to partner with Cisco to help your business grow, help you be profitable and ensure you stay ahead of your competition.
Cisco provides millions of customers with solutions from service providers through to small businesses, enterprise corporations, government agencies, utility companies, educational institutions and many more.
With a wide variety of customers and a strong portfolio of multiple products, we work with Cisco to supply you with high quality managed Cisco leased line routers to ensure you get a reliable leased line router service.
Why Choose Cisco?
- Worldwide leader in internet networking
- High quality, secure products
- Over 30 years’ experience
- Enhance your scalability - Cisco’s revolutionary ‘DNA’ allows you to automate your network and, as a result, you can supply your business with improved agility and scalability.
- Achieve a slicker WAN operation - Using Cisco technology means you can provide all your users with a consistently stable and fast internet experience.
- You can be confident in your network’s performance - By selecting a networking solution from Cisco, you’ll have the capabilities to quickly troubleshoot issues and therefore increase your business’s productivity.
- Identify threats quickly - Cisco’s innovative products allow you to pinpoint threats throughout your network, even those that are camouflaged in encrypted traffic.
- You’re in charge - Cisco’s high levels of security mean that you have entire control over those who can and can’t connect to your network.
- Cloud migration - With a Cisco leased line router, you’re easily able to improve your user experience by allowing them to connect to a multi-cloud system.
- Minimal downtime - The networking solutions that Cisco manufacture are purpose-built to ensure that business productivity levels remain high, minimising the chances of network downtime.
- Efficiently manage workflows - Using Cisco will enhance how your business manages workflows, by improving a variety of features such as visibility, rules, and alerts.
- IoT networking - Introduce yourself into the world of IoT with a Cisco networking solution and improve the levels of your business’s security and productivity.
Exclusive leased line supplier connections mean guaranteed high speeds and service levels
We only work with trusted providers
Leased line comparisons with rapid response times
A fantastic range of leased line deal offers to meet the needs of your business
UK-based staff – our dedicated call team will pick up in 3 rings
We’re proud to have a diverse client base across multiple sectors and of all sizes
The steps in becoming a Daisy Partner
You’re thinking of becoming a Partner but would like to know more about how it works. Well here's how it goes...
Register your interest in becoming a Daisy Partner
One of our expert team will give you a call for an initial chat to explain how becoming a Daisy Partner can benefit your business
We'll arrange to meet you, either virtually or in person, so that we can better understand your business and you can ask any questions you might have
You'll be signed up as a Daisy Partner and receive exclusive access to our Daisy Partner Portal
We'll provide you with the support you need, any training you might require and the marketing collateral you want to make our partnership a success