Colt Leased Lines
Colt Telecom is a leading network and communications service provider who specialise in network and voice services for enterprises and wholesale customers across the globe.
Founded in 1992 by Jim Hynes, Colt technologies is a multinational telecoms and data services company provides services to large enterprise, small and midsize companies.
The leased line service that Colt Telecom provide is called ‘Ethernet Line’, and is purpose-built to ensure that businesses can transform their digital platforms. A 100MB Colt line costs can vary but with our comparison, you can find the best price and solution for your business.
Colt technologies is organised into three lines of business; voice services, network services, and data centre services. Colt connects over 700 data centres around the world, with over 24,500 on-net buildings.
Why choose Colt?
- Direct fibre connections into over 25,000 buildings
- Recognised industry pioneers
- The new standard in high bandwidth network and voice services
- An award-winning leased line provider - By choosing Colt Telecom as your leased line provider, you’ll get a service that has earned awards at ceremonies such as the Global Carrier Awards.
- Outstanding performance - Colt pride themselves on an overall leased line service that ensures minimal ‘lagging’, steady low latency and zero frame loss.
- Super-fast delivery speed - Colt is well renowned for its exceptionally fast delivery time. You can expect your leased line within 45 working days of placing your order.
- Unrivalled levels of support - You’ll benefit from the highly reliable support team that Colt technologies has if you ever require assistance.
- Competitive pricing - Colt leased lines are highly competitive on price, making it a great option if your business is operating on a budget.
- Leased line flexibility - Colt offers a variety of different bandwidths and you can increase the performance of your leased line at any time.
- Great for big city businesses - Colt leased lines have a high level of speed and scalability, making them ideal for businesses in major cities such as London, Manchester, and Birmingham.
- Perfect for demanding workloads - A Colt Ethernet line can be depended on to support businesses with the most demanding applications.
- Guaranteed security - By choosing a Colt leased line, you can be assured that all your sites can exchange data securely and effectively.
Exclusive leased line supplier connections mean guaranteed high speeds and service levels
We only work with trusted providers
Leased line comparisons with rapid response times
A fantastic range of leased line deal offers to meet the needs of your business
UK-based staff – our dedicated call team will pick up in 3 rings
We’re proud to have a diverse client base across multiple sectors and of all sizes
The steps in becoming a Daisy Partner
You’re thinking of becoming a Partner but would like to know more about how it works. Well here's how it goes...
Register your interest in becoming a Daisy Partner
One of our expert team will give you a call for an initial chat to explain how becoming a Daisy Partner can benefit your business
We'll arrange to meet you, either virtually or in person, so that we can better understand your business and you can ask any questions you might have
You'll be signed up as a Daisy Partner and receive exclusive access to our Daisy Partner Portal
We'll provide you with the support you need, any training you might require and the marketing collateral you want to make our partnership a success